Jump to any of the sections below by clicking on one of the links:
We collect information from our users in several ways, these include:
Account registration: When you create an account on our website, we collect information such as your name, email address, and location via your IP address.
Profile creation: When you create a profile for yourself or your business as a party entertainer, we collect information such as your name, contact information, and services offered.
Booking: When you book a party entertainer through our website, we collect information about the event in order to offer a complete service such as the date of the party, event location, Birthday Child's name and age, your mobile phone number, email address and credit card details.
Communication: When you communicate with us or other users through our website, we collect information such as the content of your messages and any attachments.
We use the information we collect to:
1) Provide, maintain, and improve our website and services;
2) Facilitate communication and transactions between parents and party entertainers;
3) Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
4) Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
5) Provide you with customer service and support;
6) Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website;
7) Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our website, and other illegal activities;
8) Personalize and improve your experience on our website;
9) Send you promotional communications, event reminders and marketing messages, in accordance with your communication preferences;
10) Compile and use aggregate data for internal and external business purposes.
We may disclose your information to:
Service providers: Who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors, website hosting providers, and email service providers;
Law enforcement: Government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal process, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our terms of service;
Other users: Such as the party entertainers or suppliers that you have booked through our website, to facilitate communication and transactions;
Other third parties: With your prior consent.